Our May humanitarian aid truck
On 8th of May 2011 our Fund got humanitarian aid from pharmaceutical plant “Roche”, Ireland and Burren Chernobyl Project.
Recently we have finished distribution of the aid. The goods that the Fund obtained: cloths, shoes, linen, nappies, toys, chairs, walking aids are gone to the following orphanages and social care centers.
- Rakov psycho-neurological asylum,
- Stolbtsy psycho-neurological asylum, village Kul
- Cherven psycho-neurological asylum, village Yazovki
- Svir psycho-neurological asylum,
- Social organization of Zavodskoi district «BelAPDIiMI»,
- Nesvizh psycho-neurological asylum,
- Smolevichi territorial social centre,
- Social service centre of Zavodskoi district, Minsk
We would like to thank our partners Burren Chernobyl Project for organization and delivery of the aid. Special thank you to pharmaceutical plant “Roche” for their special support and the aid itself! Your help is crucial for those who need it!