Aid from our partners
Recently our Charity Fund has got a new humanitarian aid load from our Irish partners “Chernobyl Children’s Trust”. Permission to distribute the aid has already come from the Department of Humanitarian Aids and the recipients of help are (according to the distribution plan):
- Pukhovichi development and rehabilitation centre
- Socially unprotected families
- Psycho-neurological asylums for special needs adults in Kul and Rakov
- Day care centre for special needs children and young adults in Zavodskoi district, Minsk, and social organization for special needs children and young adults “BelAPDIi MI”
- Slutsk baby orphanage
- Families who have special needs children united by organization “Osobyi mir”.
Last week we welcomed Chernobyl Children’s Trust directors who came on a visit to Minsk to define future plans of cooperation for year 2012.